Making The Big Decisions
Is this a time in your life when you are prompted to make a decision about your future?
- Should I apply for the advertised position of responsibility in the community?
- Should I accept a leadership role in the life of the Church?
- Is God calling me to consider marriage?
- Should I respond to the invitation to represent my electorate in parliament?
- Is there a ministry of service in my parish I could accept?
- I am aware of a desire to teach others - do I give up my present employment and how will this affect my family?
- I know nothing about preparing for priesthood or religious life. Is my curiosity an invitation to find out?
- Should I move the whole family to find employment?
All the above questions are subject to prayerful conversation with the Holy Spirit who is present within us.
We can also accept and be open to professional help in discernment.
Br Ian Cribb S.J.
at the invitation of the Diocese, will conduct an
Ignatian Discernment Workshop
on the weekends of
13th-14th November and 20th-21st November 2021
at the Seville Mercy Conference Centre.
This is not a live-in workshop.
Please contact Fr Nathan McKay if you are interested, by 13th October 2021.